New Patient Examination
A new patient examination is typically done at your first visit. During this comprehensive examination, we get to know you, assess your oral health, and find out how to best serve your dental needs. Any dental concerns and questions you have will be answered.
Our goal is to have you feel comfortable, informed and confident about any treatment or steps recommended to achieve your optimal dental health.
To provide a personalized and thorough examination, your assessment includes the following:
- Any concerns you have about pain or sensitivity
- How you feel about the appearance of your teeth or smile
- The health and condition of each individual tooth, including looking for decay (cavities) and cracks
- The condition of any existing dental work
- Your jaw joint (TMJ)
- How your teeth fit together (your “bite”)
- Your gum and bone health
- An oral cancer screening
- Full dental X-rays
- Snoring and sleep apnea screening
- Your overall health and how this may be related to your dental health
Looking for a dentist in Northwest Calgary? Find out how Evolution Dental meets your needs! Give us a call at 403-208-9965 today.